Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Still Alive.

Hey Everyone!
Sorry, I have been MIA. Things got crazy here and I have been neglecting to blog. But, I'M BACK! a few updates...
*Luke's parents come to visit this month! We are excited to see them.
*We are going to Hawaii next month Counting down the days.
*Luke and I are busy serving in different areas at Mosaic (more to come on that) and LOVING it!
*We are getting excited for a visit to GA to be in Sarah Beth and Cam's wedding in May! Cant wait!!!

Things are exciting and moving quickly here. I am headed to the nanny house for work so I will post more later.

If you want to keep up with my nanny adventures follow my on twitter @ jhughesLA... never a dull moment.

Love from CA,
Jess

1 comment:

SB said...

I understand Jess I haven't had a moment to stop and write in my blog either. That is the plan within the next couple weeks, but I am so excited about seeing you and your beautiful self in a couple of months.. I might jump up and down just thinking about it. I love you a lot! I am praying for you always as you continue your journey. God is definitely working in you and using you. :) You're fab!

Post a Comment